Bringing people with disabilities together by helping them try new things.
My Support Hub is a service where people with a disability can access inclusive experiences that are designed to strengthen connections with others, themselves and nature.
Our Programs consist of Short Term accommodation/respite, Special Interest Retreats, Photography Club and Recreation/Community access. Click below to learn more.
My Support Hub hosts various events such as Craft retreats, Fishing, Walking, Cycling, Kayaking, Camping and more! Please check them out below.
Short Term Accommodation/Respite
Family respite or individualized Short Term Accommodation ‘getaways’ can be personally designed for you. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Why Choose Us
What sets us apart from other disability services?
- We work alongside you and your support team to design an individualized approach to your journey to connection with yourself, others, and nature.
- If you have a particular interest or would like to try something new, We look for other people who would also like to share the interest.
- We look for recreation specialists in their field to help you along with your journey.
- We work with your circle of support. If you don’t have a circle of support, we can help with that too.
- We love working with people one on one, but we love bringing people together in groups even more!
- We use evidence based and trauma informed practices in our approach.
- We offer a wide variety of recreation activities.
Why not give one a try?
Why my support hub?
Find out why Liz started My Support Hub by playing the video below:
Join Our Mailing List!
Stay up to date our latest news and events
Hear What others Have to Say
Book your next experience now!
- Women's Retreats
- Craft Retreats
- Fishing Retreats
- Snow activities
- Short Term Accommodation
- Family Respite
- 1:1 Recreation Specialists