WOMEN’S RETREAT – Well Women (movement based)
3 nights retreat – Nature Immersion, Gentle Water/movement activities and Wholesome Food
Introducing our new East Gippsland retreat space, La Riva, where we continue to offer a fusion of mindfulness, wellness activities as well as beautiful nature walks. This retreat is for the “water babies” who have always wanted to try water activities, but don’t know how. Or maybe, you are wanting to return to a healthy active lifefestyle, but have been looking for a gentle and nurturing environment. Our experienced staff will ensure gentle movement on water is accessible to you- kayaking, Stand Up Paddling and rafting (Final program is weather dependent) Gentle yoga and stretching will form part of your daily routine.
4 Places only so we can provide a supportive & nurturing experience for you.
Our Program – Client focused & Strength-Based
My Support Hub uses trauma-informed practices to provide a safe and nurturing haven for people with disabilities. Our approach is about re-connecting with nature, others and ourselves in a joyful, mindful and healthy way.
This customized retreat offers a selection of the following activities/therapy based activities that promote mindfulness, movement and connections with others, nature and ourselves. Once EOI are taken, you will have an input into the final program.
Water activities – all or some of : kayaking, SUPs, rafting.
Our final program is dependent upon DHHS guidelines & restrictions due to COVID
Small group – maximum of four women only
What else is on offer at our water based retreat?
– Luxury accommodation where every guest has a private room and bathroom
– Beautiful outdoor environs coupled with custom set up craft/art spaces
– Healthy Eating
COST: Provided upon receipt of a no-obligation expression of interest
– All experiences & Activities
– Healthy Meals
– Private Room
– Guided wellness/movement based activities
– Transport (extra cost)
This retreat is perfect for you if:
– You can manage with 1:4 support (most support is 3:4)
– You are wanting to step out of your comfort zone, just a little bit, with similarly minded & supportive women.
– You are interested in immersing yourself in nature & exploring its healing powers.
– You are interested in joining with other women in exploring self-care through; creativity, mindfulness, movement, connecting with others &
NB final cost is dependent upon your individual support needs.
Please contact us to discuss your accessibility needs.