WOMEN’S RETREAT – for creatives- Splash Of Summer
Please note the date change- rescheduled from February to March
Splash of Summer in History
We are excited to introduce our new Summer retreat, where we continue to offer a fusion of new craft skills, mindfulness, wellness activities, nature walks and a touch of history.
We travel to the historical goldfields region of Harcourt where we can craft, relax by the pool in the heat of Summer and enjoy some sightseeing in the local historical towns surrounding Harcourt. We have 5 acres to ourselves, a pool and a walking track close by.
Art Focus: Exploring Nature Journalling through water colour. No prior drawing or painting expereince needed, just a willingness to have fun and explore your creativity.
Mobility: There are a small number of steps into the two- level house. Shower has a step-in shower base and is not wheelchair accessible. Some bedrooms are upstairs.
Our Program – Client focused & Strength-Based
My Support Hub uses trauma-informed practices to provide a safe and nurturing haven for people with disabilities. Our approach is about re-connecting with nature, others and ourselves in a joyful, mindful and healthy way.
This customized retreat offers a selection of the following activities/therapies that promote mindfulness, movement and connections with others, nature and ourselves. Once EOI are taken, you will have an input into the final program.
– Waterfall and rainforest walks
– Mindful Creations
– Creative workshops
– Nature Therapy
Our final program is dependent upon DHHS guidelines & restrictions due to COVID
Maximum of Four Women Only
What else is on offer at our Summer retreat?
– Luxury accommodation where every guest has a private room
– Beautiful outdoor environs coupled with custom set up craft/art spaces & a Swimming Pool
– Healthy Eating
COST: Provided upon receipt of a no-obligation expression of interest
– All experiences & Activities
– Healthy Meals
– Private Room
– Guided Walks & Supported Activities
This retreat is perfect for you if:
– You can manage with 1:4 support (most support is 1:2)
– You are wanting to step out of your comfort zone, just a little bit, with similarly minded & supportive women.
– You are interested in immersing yourself in nature & exploring its healing powers.
– You are interested in joining with other women in exploring self-care through; creativity, mindfulness, movement, connecting with others &
NB final cost is dependent upon your individual support needs.
Please contact us to discuss your accessibility needs.