WOMEN’S RETREAT – for creatives- Daylesford Days
Creative Fun in History
We are excited to introduce our new Summer retreat, where we continue to offer a fusion of new craft skills, mindfulness, wellness activities, nature walks and a touch of history.
We travel to the historical region of Daylesford where we can craft, relax in the historic gardens and enjoy some beautiful gentle walks in the local historical region. We have a beautiful 9 bedroom – 9 bathroom house situated opposite the beautiful Botanic Gardens and the historic Convent Gallery.
Art Focus: Exploring nature through water colour. No prior drawing or painting experience needed, just a willingness to have fun and explore your creativity.
Mobility: There are a small number of steps into the house. Shower has a step-in shower base and is not wheelchair accessible. Some bedrooms are upstairs.
Our Program – Client focused & Strength-Based
My Support Hub uses trauma-informed practices to provide a safe and nurturing haven for people with disabilities. Our approach is about re-connecting with nature, others and ourselves in a joyful, mindful and healthy way.
This customized retreat offers a selection of the following activities/therapies that promote mindfulness, movement and connections with others, nature and ourselves. Once EOI are taken, you will have an input into the final program.
– Nature walks
– Mindful Creations
– Creative workshops
– Nature Therapy
Our final program is dependent upon DHHS guidelines & restrictions due to COVID
Maximum of Four Women Only
What else is on offer at our Summer retreat?
– Luxury accommodation where every guest has a private room and bathroom
– Beautiful outdoor environs coupled with custom set up craft/art spaces
– Healthy Eating
COST: Provided upon receipt of a no-obligation expression of interest
– All experiences & Activities (Watercolour workshop with Art On View)
– Healthy Meals
– Private Room & bathroom
– Guided Walks & Supported Activities
– Transport (extra cost)
This retreat is perfect for you if:
– You can manage with 1:4 support (most support is 1:2)
– You are wanting to step out of your comfort zone, just a little bit, with similarly minded & supportive women.
– You are interested in immersing yourself in nature & exploring its healing powers.
– You are interested in joining with other women in exploring self-care through; creativity, mindfulness, movement, connecting with others &yourself.
NB final cost is dependent upon your individual support needs.
Please contact us to discuss your accessibility needs.