WOMEN’S RETREAT – for creatives
Join our Creatives table.
We return to our forest based retreat space, where we continue to offer a fusion of new craft skills, mindfulness, wellness activities as well as beautiful nature walks in the forest.
Our Program – Client focused & Strength-Based
My Support Hub uses trauma-informed practices to provide a safe and nurturing haven for people with disabilities. Our approach is about re-connecting with nature, others and ourselves in a joyful, mindful and healthy way.
This customized retreat offers a selection of the following activities/therapies that promote mindfulness, movement and connections with others, nature and ourselves. Once EOI are taken, you will have an input into the final program.
– Waterfall and rainforest walks
– Mindful Creations
– Creative workshops
– Nature Therapy
Our final program is dependent upon DHHS guidelines & restrictions due to COVID
Maximum of Four Women Only
What else is on offer at our forest retreat?
– Luxury accommodation where every guest has a private room
– Beautiful outdoor environs coupled with custom set up craft/art spaces
– Healthy Eating
COST: Provided upon receipt of a no-obligation expression of interest
– All experiences & Activities
– Healthy Meals
– Private Room
– Guided Walks & Supported Activities
This retreat is perfect for you if:
– You can manage with 1:4 support (most support is 1:2)
– You are wanting to step out of your comfort zone, just a little bit, with similarly minded & supportive women.
– You are interested in immersing yourself in nature & exploring its healing powers.
– You are interested in joining with other women in exploring self-care through; creativity, mindfulness, movement, connecting with others &
NB final cost is dependent upon your individual support needs.
Please contact us to discuss your accessibility needs.