WOMEN’S RETREAT – COAST, CRAFT & CONNECT
From the forest to the Sea
We have a new beautiful venue for our retreats!
This retreat we are in for a Seachange @ Rye on The beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
There we will continue to be a fusion of new craft skills, mindfulness, wellness activities as well as beautiful nature walks along the beach.
Our Program – Client focused & Strength-Based
My Support Hub uses trauma-informed practices to provide a safe and nurturing haven for people with disabilities. Our approach is about re-connecting with nature, others and ourselves in a joyful, mindful and healthy way.
This customized retreat offers a selection of the following activities/therapies that promote mindfulness, movement and connections with others, nature and ourselves. Once EOI are taken, you will have an input into the final program.
– Nature Walks
– Mindful Creations
– Hula Hoop Fun
– Guided Walks, Nature Therapy, Tai Chi & Massage
Our final program is dependent upon DHHS guidelines & restrictions due to COVID
Maximum of Four Women Only
What else is on offer at our coastal retreat?
– Luxury accommodation where every guest has a private room
– Beautiful outdoor environs coupled with custom set up craft/art spaces
– Nature walks & coastal walks
– Healthy Eating & Dining Out
COST: Provided upon receipt of a no-obligation expression of interest
– All experiences & Activities
– Healthy Meals
– Private Room
– Guided Walks & Supported Activities
This retreat is perfect for you if:
– You can manage with 1:4 support (most support is 1:2)
– You are wanting to step out of your comfort zone, just a little bit, with similarly minded & supportive women.
– You are interested in immersing yourself in nature & exploring its healing powers.
– You are interested in joining with other women in exploring self-care through; mindfulness, movement, connecting with others
Download full brochure here